ReLearning Community: a two-year spiritual journey that will impact you, your congregation, and your community. ReLearning Community encourages us to question our assumptions about discipleship, challenging us to reconsider how we engage each other, our friends, our family, our community, and our world with the gospel story.
Informed Conversations: Congregational Survey for the 21st Century. Helping congregations explore what matters to them, see how they are prepared already, and focus on how they will follow God’s encouragement into this new era.
Go & Grow: provides grants to congregations to help extend their ministry within their congregation and community.
- Make A Difference Day (Jr. Youth) - Annual fall event for jr. youth and their teachers looking for ways to make a difference in our world!
- Winter Youth Retreat - An annual winter retreat for highschool students and their sponsors.
- Youth Bible Quizzing - A fun way to interact with the Bible. Held each April.
- Jr. Youth Retreat - A great follow up to MADD! Held each spring for Jr. Youth and their teachers.
- Yella 2018 - A 3-week learning tour to Israel/Palestine for young adults. Takes place every three years - the next being May 2018