MCEC Elected Slate of Volunteers
- Administrative & Financial Services Council
- Congregational Ministries Council
- Executive Council
- Leadership Council
- Mission Council
AFSC manages fiscal, legal, property, and administrative aspects of MCEC as a corporation.
CMC encourages and facilitates healthy congregational life.
EC oversees the ministry and promoting of the vision of MCEC.
LC oversees the calling, training, and credentialing of pastoral leaders.
MC promotes a culture of missional ministry.
GDC seeks out individuals to participate in MCEC Leadership
FAC reviews and recommends loans and grants for restricted funds of MCEC.
- Abundance Canada
- Conrad Grebel University College Board
- Canadian Mennonite University Council
- Detweiler Meeting House Board of Directors
- Mennonite Central Committee (Ontario)
- Mennonite Church Canada Nominating Committee
- Mennonite Church Canada Assembly Delegates
- Mennonite Publishing Service Board
- Ontario Mennonite Music Camp
- Ontario Multifaith Council on Spiritual & Religious Care
- Rockway Mennonite School Association Board
- Silver Lake Mennonite Camp Board
- United Mennonite Educational Institute Board
An MCEC representative is appointed to a board to support the vision and mandate of the Board to which they are assigned.
Take a look at the Responsibilities of Board Members Appointed By MCEC
Task Groups may be formed on an as needed basis for a specfic event or project.